A nationally recognised qualification in asset and building management for social housing professionals providing skills and knowledge to deliver effective compliance
The Level 4 VRQ Diploma in Asset and Building Management is a new qualification designed to enhance awareness and understanding of crucial asset and building management fields and provide the skills and knowledge to meet current legislation requirements across a variety of disciplines.
All training is delivered and supported by leading industry experts, providing the confidence to deliver effective compliance management.
Our VRQ qualification consists of six units:
- Gas Safety – Understand the requirements of the gas safety manager in relation to the Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations
- Electrical Safety – Understand the requirements of the electrical safety manager within the Social Housing sector
- Fire Safety – Designed for managers and supervisory staff who need to ensure that their organisation meets its responsibilities under fire safety legislation
- Asbestos Legislation Compliance – This module is for those with a direct or indirect responsibility for the management of asbestos within buildings including meeting compliance with “The Duty to Manage”
- Legionella Risk Control – Understand the day-to-day responsibilities when managing and controlling the risk of legionella
- Lift Safety – Understand the safety and responsibility for a manager to ensure lift safety is not compromised
This course is designed specifically for those who are responsible for asset compliance across their organisation, and will enable managers not only to achieve legislative standards, but also ensure best practice is consistently maintained across their organisation.
The course consists of a one day training event and access to online learning materials to provide the knowledge required. Assessment will be via a series of set assignments which can be completed at your own pace. Training can be arranged to take place at your offices, depending on the number of delegates.
All training is offered in association with CORGI Technical Services and the AGSM, and delivered and supported by leading industry experts, providing the confidence to deliver effective compliance management.
Level 4 VRQ in Asset & Building Management Compliance course start dates:-
Due to the current circumstances, we are running all of our training remotely via Microsoft Teams video calls which can be arranged at a convenient date for you and your team. To arrange a training date please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01256 548 040 with your requirements which we will gladly accommodate.
If you would prefer classroom based or in-house training this can also be arranged appropriately.
The course costs £2395 + VAT.
For more information, download the course data sheet