Understand and manage the challenges of delivering effective electrical compliance.
Do you need a greater understanding of electrical safety to enable you to carry out your role?
Would a professional qualification show your commitment to electrical safety?
Who is this course for?
Designed specifically to help organisations achieve electrical compliance. Those working in roles such as Housing Officers, Surveyors, Maintenance Operatives, Call Centre Staff, Admin Staff and Voids Officers will find this course beneficial. This qualification is also ideal for Senior Managers who do not hold a professionally recognised electrical qualification.
The qualification covers 6 modules:
- Understanding Electricity A basic understanding of the components needed for electricity to work.
- Understanding Basic & Fault Protection What are the things we can do to reduce risk.
- Legislative Documents The documentation you need in place to demonstrate and maintain compliance.
- Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations & Equipment An understanding of your legal responsibilities for servicing electrical installations.
- Managing Electrics in Social Housing An overview of the challenges encoutered, identifying solutions and improving best working practices.
- Electrical Safety Responsibilities Covers who is legally accountable for electrical compliance within your organisation.
Course dates for the Level 2 Electrical Safety Awareness in Social Housing course are:
- Bristol – 29th January 2020
- Manchester – 4th February 2020
- Birmingham – 5th February 2020
- London – 7th February 2020
- Leeds – 18th February 2020
- Glasgow – 26th February 2020
- Bristol – 29th April 2020
- Manchester – 7th May 2020
- Birmingham – 13th May 2020
- London – 17th June 2020
- Leeds – 23rd June 2020
- Belfast – 2nd July 2020
- Bristol – 8th July 2020
- Glasgow – 14th July 2020
- Manchester – 10th September 2020
- Birmingham – 30th September 2020
- Edinburgh – 13th October 2020
- Bristol – 15th October 2020
- London – 28th October 2020
- Belfast – 5th November 2020
- Leeds – 19th November 2020
Please check back regularly for up-to-date training dates. If the published dates are not convenient for you, please contact us to discuss your requirements. We can also run courses at your premises subject to minimum numbers.
Download the datasheet for the Electrical Level 2 HERE!
To download our PROSPECTUS or BOOKING FORM click here
To find out more please call: 01256 548040
or email: email@example.com
Please go to the Electrical Students pages HERE for Technical Information to support you in your studies. You will need a password and login to access these pages.