A nationally recognised qualification in gas safety for housing professionals demonstrates that you have the skills and knowledge to deliver effective gas safety management.
The Level 4 VRQ in Gas Safety Management in Social Housing is for staff who manage or oversee work on gas appliances. You will gain a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of gas safety, giving you credibility and confidence when dealing with qualified gas operatives.
Our VRQ qualification consists of five units:
- Gas Safety Legislation
- Gas in Social Housing
- Carbon Monoxide
- Flues and Ventilation
- Appliances, Meters and Pipework
A one-day guided learning event, delivered by experienced CORGI tutors, is followed by a supported study period.
CORGI Level 4 VRQ in Gas Safety Management for Social Housing course start dates:-
- London – 14th January 2020
- Glasgow – 29th January 2020
- Manchester – 4th February 2020
- Bristol – 5th February 2020
- Birmingham – 12th February 2020
- Belfast – 3rd March 2020
- Leeds – 17th March 2020
- Edinburgh – 2nd April 2020
- London – 8th April 2020
- Manchester – 12th May 2020
- Bristol – 12th May 2020
- Birmingham – 10th June 2020
- Leeds – 17th June 2020
- Belfast – 7th July 2020
- London – 15th September 2020
- Manchester – 16th September 2020
- Bristol – 21st October 2020
- Glasgow – 28th October 2020
- Belfast – 3rd November 2020
- Birmingham – 12th November 2020
- Leeds – 17th November 2020
Please check back regularly for up-to-date training dates. If the published dates are not convenient for you, please contact us to discuss your requirements. We can also run courses at your premises subject to minimum numbers.
The course costs £1395 + VAT