Individual Membership to the AESM
This is open to all professional managers in the social housing and facilities management industry who are responsible for electrical safety within their organisation. We are proud to be the only industry organisation raising standards in electrical safety management, informing and empowering members and providing the voice of safety compliance.
Key to the Membership’s success is how we work jointly with industry stakeholders and members to progress electrical safety management through innovation and collaboration.
Exclusive access to the online membership portal
• Benefit from the latest industry updates from our experts
• Access best practice documents, procurement templates and useful guides
• View the latest technical bulletins and policy documents
• Access to online VRQ & training support
Complimentary attendance at technical meetings; use of the popular online forum
• Attend latest technical talks and receive product updates
• Network with peers and industry speakers
• Access members-only technical support session with industry experts
• Access to members only online forum – our very active forum enabling members to start and contribute to discussions with fellow professionals right around the country
Be the first to receive the latest industry and technical news
• Exclusive discounts to the industry-leading ASCP National Conference, Exhibition and Awards, including the dedicated ‘AESM LIVE’ event
• Monthly e-newsletter sent direct to your inbox
• Subscription to Ignite Magazine featuring news, views and special offers
To apply download an individual membership form here.
Corporate Membership to the AESM
This is about placing your entire organisation behind electrical safety and demonstrating this ethos to your stakeholders, peers, competitors and customers.
Corporate membership covers 1 x lead name plus 2 additional named members
In addition to the individual benefits, corporate membership includes:
- Complimentary ticket to the ASCP National Conference PLUS discounted tickets for the nominated members
- Discounts on all training courses – both public and in-house
- Opportunities to speak at Conference and at Regional Tech Meetings
- Invitations to publish in Ignite magazine
- Use of the AESM branding on your company communications (website/coms with tenants/throughout the business etc) to demonstrate both externally and internally, your organisation’s commitment to Electrical Safety
- Your company logo displayed on the AESM website – again, this will flag to all existing and potential members as well as hundreds of other organisations visiting our website, the profile your organisation wishes to give Electrical Safety in Social Housing
To apply download a corporate membership form here.