Setting new standards – raising the profile of electrical safety
– Achieve national recognition for your organisation’s commitment to electrical safety
– Secure discounts for your team at events
Corporate membership of the Association of Electrical Safety Managers is open to any organisation that has responsibility for electrical safety management, such as a Housing Association, Asset Management or Facilities Management businesses, and Contractors. Your staff should either be able to demonstrate sufficient industry experience, or alternatively have completed or be undertaking CORGI’s Level 4 VRQs in Electrical Safety Management, which brings benefits both for your organisation and members of the electrical team.
Download an AESM Corporate Member application form HERE!
Benefits of Corporate Membership:
- Recognition of your organisation’s commitment to electrical safety
- Use of the Association of Electrical Safety Managers logo by your organisation
- Networking opportunities with your peer group
- Forums for sharing best practice
- One voice from your industry sectors to government departments and other bodies
- Personal development and CPD opportunities for your electrical management team
- An Annual Conference – The AESM Electrical Safety Management Conference was held in April 2017. The next will be on the 25th and 26th April 2018 at the Hinckley Island Hotel, Hinckley, Leicestershire. Discounts are available for members, and corporate members receive 1 free day delegate pass.
- Dedicated website pages and Members’ area
- Corporate Membership Status for your organisation on the AESM website
- Awards ceremonies for newly qualified electrical safety managers and as recognition of special achievements
- Annual AESM Electrical Safety Awards for organisations
- Discounted Event Tickets
Annual membership fee:
|Includes up to 3 AESM named Members||
|Additional Members (each)||